中文       English
 Elemental powder
 Oxide Powder
 Carbide powder
 Boron powder
 Silicide powder
 Sulfide powder
 Special powder
 Compound Powder
Shanghai Pantian Material Co., Ltd.
Add:Shanghai Songjiang Mayor Hing Road 168, Jing-dong
Tel:021-34790936
Fax:021-34790935
Phone:18939791059
Mail:3032294258@qq.com
      News
Industry optimistic about the market prospects of high purity alumina

According to the International Sandler Research study shows 2014-2019, the global high purity alumina market compound annual growth rate will reach 27.88%.

Alumina is used as a main raw material aluminum manufacturing, it is also known smelter grade alumina (SGA). From the application point of view, in 90% alumina for aluminum, the remaining 10% is dedicated to the non-metallurgical market, which is used for industrial purposes. High purity alumina is the minimum purity of 99.99% alumina non-metallurgical alumina market, high-end products.

From industrial applications to sub-purity alumina is mainly used in LED, semiconductor, phosphor and others.

From suppliers, Alcoa Alcoa, Orbite alumina company, Sumitomo Chemical and Russian Aluminum will become the world's leading suppliers of high purity alumina.

    Home | About us | Products | News | Feedback | Contact us |
  Copyright © www.pantiannano.com. Shanghai Pantian Material Co., Ltd.  
Add:Shanghai Songjiang Mayor Hing Road 168, Jing-dong   Tel:021-34790936